Out-of-the-Box our Tailored Solution,
we have the right solution for you.
The exact solution you and deserve.
At Triskell and Soluster we know that one size doesn't fit all, every business is different. This is why Triskell is fully configurable and let you configure any kind of portfolio applications to support your business
Everything in your hands
Get rid of customization
From day one creating Triskell our goal was give back the power to customers. With Triskell incredible open object model, organisation can configure the exact portfolio solution they need and deserve without costing and hazardous customisation.
Triskell includes object templates to standardize and facilitate object creation. Templates apply on any object like project, product, application, investment. Templates includes mainly:
- Properties and attributes.
- Sub-object structures (i.e. work packages, phases, risks, deliverables, milestones).
- Generic resources.
- Gantt chart with tasks and dependencies.
Advanced Object Modelisation
With Triskell, you can create with a few clicks as many management objects as your solution requires: projects, products, risks, tasks, deliverables, departments, teams, customers, contracts and much more. Each of these objects can be attached to a structure (i.e. portfolio) or another object. Each object can have natively:
- A lifecycle.
- An unlimited number of custom attributes grouped in custom panels.
- An unlimited number of custom roles defining the access to the properties, the attributes and the features for that object.
- A set of features for the object: master plan, Gantt chart, scrum board, resource pools reports and much more.
- An unlimited number of custom relationships with other objects: projects can be attached to products and departments, risks to deliverables, issues to customers, tasks to issues and so on. You can tune up your Solution as you want.